The Jupiter V2 has some new updates making it an even more essential fuzz to any player's signal chain.
• Increase of gain on tap.
• Adjusted volume control making it easier to dial in unity gain.
• Altered tone control for improved high frequency response.
• Added gate control via internal trim pot to tame noise, or to achieve the spatty "dying battery" tones.
• Killer new artwork and a new coal sparkle powder coat on the enclosure.
• Brushed Aluminum knobs
The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz. Fuzz pedals tend to emphasize specific frequency ranges, which is both a positive and negative attribute. The Jupiter’s controls allow you the ability to dial in the right amount of fuzz with the right tonal quality to either stand out in the mix, or ride it out with the drums and rhythm. It includes a Mode switch that changes between three different clipping diode arrangements, providing more options and combinations of fuzz and tone and a Bass cut toggle switch for dialing in low end.
- 9V DC 10mA – 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Shipping: Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Large Items & Remote Areas
We offer free shipping on most items and to most areas. However, some large items and remote areas will attract a shipping charge which may not be added in the checkout. In the event of this we will contact you to discuss.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you would like to confirm shipping rates.
Click and Collect Orders: Please enter a shipping address during the checkout process. On the following page you will have an option to select 'Click & Collect' as your shipping method. One of our friendly staff will be in contact with you once your order is ready for collection.