Sub 'N' Up Octaver is the new leader of the pitch-pack. Featuring our superb next generation octave-engine and individual blend controls for dry, octave-up and two sub-octaves, Sub 'N' Up is set to deliver flawless octave tones whether you're playing complex chords or groovy single-note lines. And with the option of adding modulation to the mix via our high-powered TonePrint editor, for spacey ambient octaves, Sub 'N' Up Octaver truly is the definition of pitch perfection.
- Next generation octave-engine - for flawless polyphonic tracking
- Classic monophonic octaver - cool old-school octaver tones
- TonePrint Editor w. Modulation - for otherworldly octave tones
- TonePrint enabled - Beam custom tones to the pedal or create your own
- True Bypass
- Compact design
- High quality components
- Road-ready design
Sub 'N' Up features the latest in polyphonic pitch technology. This means you get lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable hi-fi octave tones when playing chords. So whether you're into shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or down and dirty subsonic octave riffs, Sub 'N' Up Octaver will deliver the goods every single time!
Old-School Is Always Cool
Sub 'N' Up Octaver also gives you access to a cool monophonic octaver. Great for faux bass-lines with a guitar or for replicating the glorious glitchy imperfections of yesteryears octave pedals. Or!!… hook it up to a bass, crank the two sub signals, and get ready to bring down the PA.
TonePrint – Otherworldly Octaves
If the next-generation octave engine puts Sub 'N' Up Octaver ahead of the curve, then the TonePrint engine blasts it into outer space. Not only can you beam custom-made tones to the pedal via the free app, you can also make your own octave tone from scratch via the editor. This features our state-of-the-art modulation engine for never heard before octave tones. So go ahead and give that pitch some vibrato. Pitches love vibrato!
- Dry As A Bone: This controls the volume of your original signal. Set it high to retain your core sound alongside the octaves, or lower it to let the octaves shine through for cool organ-like tones.
- Enter The No Treble Zone: Turn this to bring the octave down signal in and out of the mix. Use a hint for supporting bass notes in the background or crank it for cool bass-synth tones.
- Smack My Pitch Up!: Controls the volume of the octave up signal. Set it low for a subtle shimmer or max it for a beautiful crystalline tone that just begs for a cavernous reverb and volume swells.
- The Low Blow: This is the PA rattler! Turn it to bring in a signal two octaves lower than your original tone. Set it low for subsonic-synth tones or max it to shake the stage.
- True Bypass: When Sub ‘n’ Up Octaver is off, it’s really off. Its True Bypass design ensures zero tone coloration, letting your tone shine through with no loss of high-end.
- Mini-Toggle: Select poly mode for flawless polyphonic tracking on chords or classic mode for old-school monophonic octave tones. TonePrint lets you beam signature octave tones to the pedal. You can also create your own unique octave tone via the editor.
Shipping: Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Large Items & Remote Areas
We offer free shipping on most items and to most areas. However, some large items and remote areas will attract a shipping charge which may not be added in the checkout. In the event of this we will contact you to discuss.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you would like to confirm shipping rates.
Click and Collect Orders: Please enter a shipping address during the checkout process. On the following page you will have an option to select 'Click & Collect' as your shipping method. One of our friendly staff will be in contact with you once your order is ready for collection.