The new Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb covers everything the original did and packs 3 new powerful features. The revolutionary MASH technology adds the rich and fluid articulation of an expression pedal to your reverb effects in the same compact stompbox that you know. On top of that, we carefully designed a crystalline Shimmer reverb that you can control with MASH for spine-tingling performance in real-time. In fact, you can control pretty much any parameter conceivable with MASH. With the TonePrint Editor you can unleash the expressive potential in MASH any way you like. Of course, you can still get all the iconic reverbs and TonePrints that you know from the original.
- MASH Technology
- New Shimmer reverb algorithm with octave pitch shifting
- 8 reverb types and 3 TonePrint slots
- True Bypasss or Buffered Bypass
- Decay, Tone, and Level controls
- Easy battery access
- Small footprint
- High quality components
- Road-ready design
- Stereo In/out
Express Yourself With MASH
MASH reacts to the amount of pressure you put on the switch. The harder you press, the more intense the effect. For each reverb type, MASH will control a different parameter, letting you express yourself without having to bend down and turn knobs and without a dedicated expression pedal. For example, you could use MASH to conjure up liquid swells of reverb while keeping both your hands on the guitar, or using the Mod setting you can MASH the amount of chorus on the reverb tail. In the TonePrint Editor, you can assign MASH to control any parameter.
New Algorithm - Shimmer
Go tone hunting in the ethereal realm with the new Shimmer reverb algorithm which lends a mercurial touch to your playing by adding an octave pitch shift to your signal. This was the most sought after feature among the original Hall Of Fame users so we wanted something that would live up to your wishes. We used the state-of-the-art polyphonic octave algorithm from our own Sub 'N' Up Octaver to achieve the most hauntingly immaculate shimmering texture. Using MASH, you can push the effect into self-oscillation intuitively by shifting your weight on the pedal.
Flexibility Is Key
The Hall Of Fame 2 provides 8 different studio quality reverb presets for a wide range of tonal possibilities right out of the box but more are available through the TonePrint Editor. The pedal also features 2 extra TonePrint slots to give you even more possibilities for using your own custom reverbs or the signature TonePrints by our family of iconic artists.
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
- Mini Toggle: This toggle sets the pre-delay of the reverb. Basically, it controls the duration of time before the original signal ‘bounces off the wall’. A short pre-delay makes the reverb sound like you are close to a wall and vice versa. We increased the max pre-delay time to 300 milliseconds for extra-large rooms.
- Decay: Set the decay to determine how long you want to hear the effect. This will take you from a tight club-like feel to overwhelming cascades of cathedral reverberation.
- Level: This will let you adjust how loud the reverberations will be. Set the volume of the reverb effect from barely noticeable ambience to all-encompassing soundscapes.
- Tone: Controls the volume of the octave up signal. Bright and crispy sounding reverb or dark and gloomy? The tone control lets you dial in the right balance color to your tonal palette. This will also make the effect appear more prominent or elusive.
- Type Selector: Choose between 8 studio quality reverb types, including the new Shimmer, and use the 3 TonePrint slots to either design your own reverb or select one from the TonePrint family of artists. You may have noticed that Tile, Amb, and Gate reverbs are missing from the dial. Not to worry – You can still get them through TonePrint Editor.
- Footswitch: Press the switch to turn on the pedal. After that, you simply hold down the switch to engage MASH. The technology is pressure sensitive so the harder you press down, the more intense the effect. Lift your foot and MASH is bypassed. Of course, you still get either true- or buffered bypass by using the easy-to-access internal dip switch.
- MASHlight: The MASHlight indicates the intensity of the effect controlled by MASH. Putting pressure on the footswitch will make the MASHlight brighter and lifting your foot off the pedal will make it dimmer.
Shipping: Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Large Items & Remote Areas
We offer free shipping on most items and to most areas. However, some large items and remote areas will attract a shipping charge which may not be added in the checkout. In the event of this we will contact you to discuss.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you would like to confirm shipping rates.
Click and Collect Orders: Please enter a shipping address during the checkout process. On the following page you will have an option to select 'Click & Collect' as your shipping method. One of our friendly staff will be in contact with you once your order is ready for collection.