The Taylor Beacon - Clip-on Digital 5-Way Accessory
This versatile USB-rechargeable calibration tool features a tuner, metronome, timer, countdown clock and flashlight.
The new Taylor Beacon is loaded with features that make it an indispensable tool for everyone from beginners to gigging musicians. Precise and easy to read thanks to an advanced TFT color LCD display screen, the compact, rechargeable tuner easily clips onto an instrument headstock. In addition to five tuning modes, the tuner includes a handy metronome for practicing, along with timer and countdown functionality, plus a built-in light to illuminate sheet music and other items in a dark environment. With this array of useful features, the tuner makes a must-have accessory for players.
TFT Display Screen
• Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color LCD screen produces a sharp, bright image for easy visibility
• Selectable CGBVU tuning modes (Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele)
• Easy-to-read dot/strobe display for fast, precise tuning calibration
• Reference pitch Hz values selectable from 430-450 Hz
• Select from 12 pre-set time signatures
• Selectable bpm (from 30-208 bpm)
• Click volume is adjustable to three levels — no sound, low and high
• LED display moves back and forth between beats
• Maximum allotted time of 89 minutes and 59 seconds. When complete,
the timer will reset to zero and continue
• Holding the button will reset the timer to zero
• Timer continues while in any other mode
• Track live sets or practice sessions
• Set for up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds
• Countdown continues while using other modes
• Sonic alarm feature when countdown reaches zero (will sound while using
• Located on the back — great for reading sheet music or finding a lost
pick in a dark setting
• Turn flashlight on/off by simultaneously pressing the “Up” and “Down”
• Cable included (no batteries required)
• Long-lasting charge with 3-band battery life display
Shipping: Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Large Items & Remote Areas
We offer free shipping on most items and to most areas. However, some large items and remote areas will attract a shipping charge which may not be added in the checkout. In the event of this we will contact you to discuss.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you would like to confirm shipping rates.
Click and Collect Orders: Please enter a shipping address during the checkout process. On the following page you will have an option to select 'Click & Collect' as your shipping method. One of our friendly staff will be in contact with you once your order is ready for collection.