This pedal is in fantastic condition, functioning perfectly and presenting nicely. It comes with the original box.
Adding another tool to the musical paint pallet, Walrus Audio is creating another way to design your tone with the Canvas Series Passive Re-Amp. The Re-Amp is a studio tool designed to send recorded guitar, drums, or other instrument tracks from your recording session through pedals and effects, or different amp combinations. The Re-Amp makes it’s appearance to facilitate all-new ways to experiment with your songs.
Artists and producers can save time on tracking sessions by recording dry tracks first, then using Canvas Re-Amp’s custom transformer to convert line-level signals, optimizing them to work with amps and guitar pedals of any kind to explore limitless tones and sounds.
Using a Re-Amp
1. From your DAW, audio track goes into the Canvas Re-Amp.
2. Out from Re-Amp into pedals or mic'd amp.
3. Out from pedals / amp back into DAW.
Canvas Re-Amp Features
- Frequency Response: 20Hz To 20kHz
- THD+N: 0.07% @ 20Hz / +4dBu Input 0.001% @ 1kHz / +4dBu Input
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu @ 20Hz
- Noise Floor: -116dBu
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 114dB @ 1kHz
- Input: Balanced Line-Level
- Input Impedance: 3k Ohms
- Output: Unbalanced Instrumental-Level
- Output Impedance: 2.5k Ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio:79dB @ 20Hz / +4dBu Input
Please read through the condition of the product thoroughly.
For more information, visit our warranties page
Shipping: Shipping is calculated during checkout.
Large Items & Remote Areas
We offer free shipping on most items and to most areas. However, some large items and remote areas will attract a shipping charge which may not be added in the checkout. In the event of this we will contact you to discuss.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you would like to confirm shipping rates.
Click and Collect Orders: Please enter a shipping address during the checkout process. On the following page you will have an option to select 'Click & Collect' as your shipping method. One of our friendly staff will be in contact with you once your order is ready for collection.